🏆 Senior • 💰 60k+ / year • 🚀
Allemagne, Berlin • 🗣 Allemand
• 📅 ASAP
This job is made for you when:
• You know how to win leads by developping the right strategies; • Communication and maintaining good relationships are your greatest strenghts; • You are a born sales person, but have also basic knowledge in marketing.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Account Manager isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Our partner is the undisputed industry leader of the French market. The company offers a marketplace to compare and book parking spaces at the best available price. Thanks to successful fundraising, they are now present in Switzerland, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, the Netherlands, Italy, and Germany.
With the business, also the team is growing! Currently, they are recruiting a German-speaking Sales Account Manager to join their team in Berlin.
In this position, you are part of a team that encourages a spirit of innovation and enterprise. Working directly with the Country Manager, you take part in the development of the network of partners. This includes finding new partners as well as maintaining good relationships with existing customers.
In your position as Sales Account Manager, your main missions will be:
• Analyzing the partners’ needs and developing strategies to push the company’s growth; • Managing accounts and providing a personalized follow-up; • Offering additional services (up sales and cross sales); • Identifying new accounts and/or partners; • Monitoring sales and objectives.
Speaking more clearly, your detailed tasks include:
• Ensuring the transition from the account acquisition process to the account management phase (hunting vs. farming); • Advising partners on the strategies to adopt and the actions to implement to increase the revenues; • Controlling the quality of the service offered to the partners; • Looking for innovative solutions to improve the company’s service; • Establishing a personalized and continuous follow-up: analyzing and reporting; • Emergency management on a case-by-case basis in collaboration with the support team.
With a commercial or marketing background, you are passionate about innovative projects and wish to join an ambitious scale-up. Furthermore, you dispose of the following skills:
• Fluent in German and English (French I a plus) • 2/3 years of experience in partner, sales or marketing relations • Very good interpersonal skills • Strength of conviction and persuasion • Proactivity and initiative-taking • Mastery of the technical aspects of the marketed product: knowledge of digital marketing, communication or advertising solutions (SEO/SEA, sponsored links, affiliate partnerships, etc.) • Multi-tasking, organizational skills, and good time management • Office package and classic reporting tools
What you get
• You become part of a dynamic scale-up and actively contribute to its international development; • You participate in the distribution of innovative service and the emergence of eco-mobility solutions; • You join a team that values innovation, team spirit and entrepreneurship.