🏆 >2 years of xp • 💰 Based on profile / year • 🚀
United Kingdom, London • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
- The company: a growing company in the banking industry
- Your profile: a junior professional interested in Sales
- Your mission: Make sales grow in the Danish and Scandinavian markets
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is in the banking industry. They provide innovative solutions for international business for more efficient financial transactions.
Their core mission: revolutionize the banking system.
- Do you sponsor visas? The company does not sponsor visa for this job
- Where is this position based? This position is based in London,UK
- Is there room for salary negotiation? Of course! Salary calculations are based on your profile
- What are the working hours? This position is a full time position
- Is there a WFH policy? You can work remotely 1 day per week after your probation period
What is this job about?
As a Sales Representative, your goal is to make the sales grow within the Danish and Scandinavian market. On a daily basis, you will collaborate with the sales team and try to explore current and new relationships with cutsomers.
- Create a pipeline of prospects to turn into account holders
- Provide leadership and share best practices with the existing team
- Explore the Danish and Scandinavian markets across industries, locations, or communities
- Find the best strategies to roll out existing and new products through your leadership
- Increase company revenue by developing and executing strategies
What do you need to come & join?
- Language skills: an advanced level (C1+) in at least one of the following languages:
- At least 2 years of experience selling financial products
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills
- Great customer service skills
- A previous experience in client prospection and selling financial products
- An experience in a higher risk corporate environment
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive and strategic thinker
- Customer centricity
- Positive attitude
Are you ready for a career journey in the banking industry? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).