Project Manager | German + English speaking
🏆 +3 years xp • 💰 negotiable / year • 🚀
Germany, Berlin • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Our partner is a global media and events management company
- Your profile: Strong networking and communication skills
- Your mission: As the Regional Project Manager you will create, start, and oversee events from inception to completion. You will be in charge of the P&L for the region, building relationships, and representing the company in all the cities you will be managing
- Do you sponsor visas? No we don’t. You need to be in possession of an EU working visa.
- Can you work from home? There is the possibility to work with a hybrid policy and that would be agreed upon.
- What are the working hours? Full time/9am-5pm
- Is there an opportunity to earn a bonus? Absolutely. There is an emphasis on rewarding hard work!
Job Details & Company Facts
- Work as a team to pitchand close events big entertainment companies
- Ensure high-quality experiences are delivered and in the process provide analysis of business opportunities and flaws
- Review each team member's work and performance to make sure they are successful in meeting their goals :)
- Work with the marketing team to ensure events make an impact: both in terms of ticket sales and coverage!
- Manage, report on, and grow revenue from events
- Ensure customer excellence and operational quality of all events
- Grow the experiences team in Australia
- Foster and grow the company partner network: including venues and event organizers
- Communicate product needs to the HQ and work with appropriate teams to deliver on them
What do you need to come & join?
- Language skills: Complete proficiency in both German and English (C2)
Experience: Minimum of 3 years experience in either:
- project management or a start up
- or you come from an auditing or consulting background with big companies
- Minimum 1 year experience with P&L responsibility
- Experience managing complex projects
- Hard work: Ability to negotiate with key partners and build relationships with executives
- Motivation: The drive to develop new products and manage operations strategically
- Knowledge: The skills to manage and analyse a big database
- Leadership: Ability to lead the launch of projects and tours that are co-created with major entertainment companies
Who are you?
You are curious and keen to push boundaries and have a great way with words. Our partner is looking for somebody who can persuade and charm top level executives to work with them! Ideally you also have great analytical skills and are solution oriented.