Online Marketing Specialist | Dutch-speaking
🏆 1-3 years of xp • 💰 €32-42K / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: online gambling & games experts.
- Your profile: junior digital marketing professional looking to move abroad!
- Your mission: create top-quality content!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Online Marketing Specialist | Dutch-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner operates in the Online Gambling & Games industry. Specializing in gamer satisfaction and comfort, they are committed to casino development and getting top feedback.
Their core mission: to provide top-quality gaming experiences for their customers.
What is this job about?
In this role as Online Marketing Specialist for the Dutch market, you will be responsible for creating online & offline marketing content, with the goal of strengthening relationships with clients.
On a daily basis, you will plan and execute campaigns, tracking and reporting on everything that you do.
- Plan and execute campaigns & events
- Track, analyse and create detailed reports of the success of your actions
- Create online and offline marketing content
- Help develop new marketing strategies
- Strive to strengthen relationships with clients and various company partnerships
- Collaborate closely with the Development and Support teams
- Report directly to the CEO
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level (C2+) in Dutch and English
- 1-3 years of experience in Marketing
- Experience conducting Technical Analysis
- Knowledge of:
- Social Media
- Content marketing & Copywriting
- Web analytics
- Google Search Console
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Team player
- Creative and deeply motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Data-driven and analytical
- Great adaptability
- Independent & autonomous
- Overall positive attitude
- Having prior experience in the following is highly valued by the company and can be a great plus!
- Experience in the Affiliate industry
- Experience in iGaming marketing
Important: This position is located in sunny Barcelona, Spain! You will need to be in possession of an EU Visa for this role.
Are you ready to push your career and grow? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).