Website Manager Japan – Trading Industry
🏆 Junior • 💰 $50-60k / year • 🚀
JP, Yokohama • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: trusted partner of traders and investors worldwide.
- Your profile: organized marketing professional with a passion for the financial sector.
- Your mission: maximize website traffic and bring new lectors & potential users for the platform .
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Website Manager Japan – Trading Industry isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a trusted brand for traders and investors all around the world. With over 40 million unique users per month they belong to the top financial portals worldwide.
Their core mission: keep their readers updated in real time.
What is this job about?
In this position as Website Manager you understand the Japanese financial market like no other. You will be responsible for the content, quality, promotion and community of the Japanese edition.
On a daily basis, you write articles on various financial topics in Japanese and English. Although the position is remote, you need to be in the right time zone to work during the hours of the Japanese stock market.
Your tasks may include:
SEO & Online Marketing activities:
- Website content management
- Editing and localization
- Traffic maximization
- Traffic monitoring and analysis
- Searching for local news sources
- Sourcing for and collaborating with contributing writers
- Fixing localization issues and correcting translations
- Building partnerships with local media and finance companies
- Promoting the company's web tools to other sites
- Social Media Management
- PR and brand awareness activities
- Ensuring quality standards for language and technical functionality
- Supporting users visiting the website
- Acting as the moderator on forums
Your job is key for the company’s growth! Great content means growing visibility – worldwide!
Who is this job made for?
- For digital marketing professionals with great interest in the financial/investment sector.
- For passionate writers with previous experience in financial content creation.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in Japanese & proficiency in English
- First experience working as a Country Manager or in a similar role
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing
- In-depth knowledge of Japanese online media
- First experience or deep knowledge of the financial and investment sector and Nikkei 225
- Experience analyzing traffic
- Knowledge of digital performance activities
- Business and goal oriented outlook
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
- Experience with CSS
This brings you extra points:
- Previous experience in SEO and Social Media Optimization
- Networking skills to search for growth opportunities (in the fututre)
- Experience writing about activities on the financial market
Are you ready to keep the world updated about real time activities on the Japanese stock market? You can also share this offer with a friend whom you think is the perfect fit 🙂.