🏆 1+ years of xp • 💰 €17-26K / year • 🚀
Belgium, Brussels • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: online platform dedicated to sharing natural food products from the rainforest to your door.
- Your profile: Logistics professional with an interest in the sustainable, food industry.
- Your mission: lead activity across the logistics and decrease inventory lead time.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Warehouse Assistant isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an online ecommerce platform committed to sharing the wonders of the rainforest all over the world.
They supply, deliver and share food products from local family farmers, with the goal of ensuring economic, social and environmental sustainability.
Their core mission: sustainably share the benefits of rainforest food products on a global scale.
What is this job about?
In this role as Warehouse Assistant, your main mission is to drive down inventory lead times whilst improving and driving operational performance for this critical business function.
On a daily basis, you lead activity across the Logistics Department.
- Deal with partners and close freight deals
- Maintain relations and communicate with warehouses
- Organise and manage transportation and coordinate staff to meet customer's demands without delay
- Prepare the cargos ensuring the smooth process with no delay
- Provide solutions to problems regarding transportation, customer problems and logistics systems
- Manage the logistic cycle of the products from receiving to coordinating deliveries
- Ensure the abiding of all regulations, laws, policies of the company
- Manage the logistics for business events
- Analyse the freight costs and transportation rates to keep the costs to minimum
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in English
- Ability to coordinate staff
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of CRM tools (Hubspot, etc.)
- Physical strength is highly needed
- Ability to prepare a shipment cargo
- Experience in dealing with partners to close the freight deals
- Excellent management skills to coordinate the staff
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Strong digital skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Organised & detail-oriented
- Strong team player
- Proactive & flexible
Having knowledge of another European language (German, French…) is highly valued by our partner, and can be a great plus!
Important: This position is located in Brussels, Belgium.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).