🏆 >1 year of xp • 💰 Based on experience / year • 🚀
GB, London • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: a growing company in the banking industry
- Your profile: a junior professional interested in Visual Design
- Your mission: create the best designs for the company's products
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is in the banking industry. They provide innovative solutions for international business for more efficient financial transactions.
Their core mission: revolutionize the banking system.
- Do you sponsor visas? The company does not sponsor visa for this job
- Where is this position based? This position is based in London,UK
- Is there room for salary negotiation? Of course! Salary calculations are based on your profile
- What are the working hours? This position is a full time position
- Is there a WFH policy? You can work remotely 1 day per week after your probation period
What is this job about?
As a Visual Designer, your goal is to create visually appealing designs. On a daily basis, you'll collaborate with the UX Design team and develop the brand identity.
- Provide excellent service to the German speaking Key Account Customers (including assessors, insurer and organizations)
- Participate in customer related projects, giev solutions, implement and document them
- Providing 2nd and 3rd level support for general or customer specific challenges remotely and on-site
- Communicate with customers through different channels (phone calls, emails) and work on requests in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Handle customer requests and provide support where needed efficiently
- Analyze, create and document the enhancements of inquiries.
- Solve problems and participate in the company's improvement
- Become an expert of the company's products
What do you need to come & join?
- At least 2 years of experience in Visual Design for web & apps
- Experience in using Figma, and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong UI skills and deep understanding of design language creation beyond the product.
- Ability to quickly iterate and design products within an agile development process
- Proven experience of handling multiple clients through a portfolio
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attentive to detail and creative
- Problem-solving and time management skills
- Comfortable With technology
- Ability to take criticism
- Conflict resolution abilities
A previous experience or knowledge in these following subjects is highly valued by the company and can be a great plus:
- Knowledge of the industry and market trends
- Experience working in a B2B environment
- Designing globally to target international users
- A previous experience in a Fintech background
- An experience in either: graphic design, app development, motion or animation.
Are you ready for a career journey in the banking industry? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).