🏆 >2 years of xp • 💰 €26K-32K / year • 🚀
PT, Lisbon • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: a growing online business.
- Your profile: an account management professional with an interest for the fashion industry.
- Your mission: grow and retain the company's client portfolio.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an e-commerce business, focusing on fashion and second hand clothing.
Their core mission: give a second life to new clothes online.
What is this job about?
In this role as a Transport Executive, your goal is to coordinate daily transport operations on an international level, to provide excellent operational processes for the company.
On a daily basis, you will be in charge of managing all the logistics in collaboration with the Transport Manager, to whom you will report the transport activities.
- Monitor daily shipping activities (collections,drop-off, returns) in compliance with the SLA rules (Service-Level Agreement)
- Collaborate with carriers and the transport support team based in the Philippines to handle all shipping label generation
- Get involved in monthly reviews to provide information, resolve custom issues and help improve activities
- Look over invoices and supporting documents
- Drive claims and disputes reviews.
- Prepare reports for the management and tech team to highlight errors or bugs.
- Participate to configuration projects (new shipping service,carrier launch…) and bring new ideas for the development of the company
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in English (C1+)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Logistics and/or transportation
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Dynamic and organised
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Good coordination skills
Having a first experience in the fashion industry and a Minimum of 2 years in Carriers & Service Providers Management globally is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
If on top of this all, you speak French or German fluently, you are the perfect candidate!
Important: For this position, you will need to relocate to Lisbon, Portugal. The company is not offering any sponsorship or working permit. Therefore, you will need to be in possession of an EU VISA.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply! 😊