Content Officer | Danish and Dutch-speaking
🏆 1+ year of xp • 💰 €24K / year • 🚀
NO, Groningen • 🗣 Dutch
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: online website providing building materials to perfect your garden and outdoor spaces.
- Your profile: dynamic professional with a passion for translation and content creation
- Your mission: optimise and translate the website, whilst creating unforgettable content
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Content Officer | Danish and Dutch-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an online website selling building materials for your garden! From wooden decking to outdoor paving, our partner delivers nearly 10,000 products throughout Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and France.
Their mission: help people achieve their dream garden.
What is this job about?
As Content Officer, you are responsible for the whole range of Danish content for the company.
On a daily basis, you will help with the translation and optimisation of the website into French. You will also create content, helping increase customer retention and satisfaction.
- Translate the website into Danish
- Optimise the website for German customers
- Create and improve content for the website
- Assist with customer service activities (only at the beginning)
Who is this job made for?
Junior professionals with great interest in languages and content creation, looking to take their career to the next level.
- Language skills: bilingual level in Danish with intermediate Dutch
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in Customer Service
- Deep knowledge of the Danish market
- Experience in creating content
- Excellent written and grammatical skills
- Dynamic individual
- Great listener and communicator
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Deeply creative
Important: this position is located in Groningen, The Netherlands.
Are you ready to help open a new market and use your linguistic expertise? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).