Traffic Manager Portugal
🏆 Junior • 💰 €32k-38k / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
Must haves to succeed in this job
- 2 years of experience in Traffic Management, Online Acquisition or Digital Marketing
- Native level in Portuguese and professional level in English
- The wish to contribute a part to saving the environment :)
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Traffic Manager Portugal isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Your Future Employer
Our partner is the leading European marketplace for refurbished tech devices.
Their core mission: reducing e-waste! ❤
The Job: All You Have To Know
In your position as Traffic Manager you join the global Marketing team. You will be working closely with the brand, sales, and technical teams and report directly to the Lead Traffic Manager.
As Traffic Manager Portugal you will be fully in charge of the Traffic Management for the Portuguese market.
On a daily basis, you work on the optimization of paid acquisition campaigns.
Your main tasks include
- Managing and optimizing paid acquisition campaigns: SEA, Display, Affiliation, etc.
- Managing day-to-day performances and ensuring alignment with your targets with a clear focus on ROI
- Analysing and reporting your achievements
- Participating in different projects in order to develop marketing channels for the Portuguese market (creatives, tracking, landing pages, product flows, A/B testing, etc.)
- Following market trends and monitoring the competition
- Collaborating with other teams on various tasks:
- creative briefings, best practice communication & branding strategy
- maximization of the organic traffic
- sourcing recommendations and quality of the offer
- optimization of the clients’ experience
With your entrepreneurial and creative spirit, you have the possibility to develop new processes to increase the company’s conversions. It’s your chance to grow with them.
The Talents You Need
- Language skills: native level in Portuguese and professional English
- Deep knowledge of the Portugese culture (public holidays, customs, etc.)
- 1-2 years of experience in Traffic Management, Online Acquisition or Digital Marketing
- Passion for user-centric marketing
- Secret love for Google Adwords (bid strategies, audiences & shopping hold no secrets for you)
- Great knowledge of Google Analytics
- You are proactive, eager to learn, and curious about tools and strategies
- Great instinct for new opportunities
- You are a team player and thrive working with other people
- Autonomous and flexible way of working
It's a great plus if you have experience working...
- with the Google Display Network
- in a scale up or start up
- in a tech environment
Are you ready to join this dynamic team and contribute your part to saving the environment? Or just share this offer with a friend whom you think is the perfect fit 🙂