Traffic Manager | Dutch-speaking
🏆 +1 year of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
- The company: expert in the online sale of furniture and decoration
- Your profile: digital marketing professional with great analytical skills
- Your mission: define and implement strategies to improve the website traffic
Note: For this position, you will need to be in possession of an EU visa/French work permit.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Traffic Manager | Dutch-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leading European company in online sale of furniture, decoration and household equipment. By working directly with selected and certified factories, they guarantee the highest quality at the best price.
Their core mission: continue to be the reference company in terms of reliability and sustainability
What is this job about?
In this role as Traffic Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing traffic acquisition strategies to improve the traffic flow on the company’s Dutch website and optimising its visibility at the best price.
- Manage and monitor all traffic acquisition levers (SEA, price comparison, display and targeting, marketplaces)
- Manage the budget distribution between different partners
- Follow up on invested expenses
- Conduct performance analysis
- Develop actions plans to improve profitability
- Continuously search for new sources to increase visibility
- Implement new tools, partnerships and levers
- Keep yourself up to date on e-marketing developments and provide strategic recommendations
Whom is this job made for?
This position is perfect for
- Junior digital marketing professionals with great analytical skills
- Career freshers dreaming about living and working in France
- Someone who was working on traffic acquisition and is looking a for a new challenge
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in Dutch and either Upper-intermediate level in French OR advanced level in English
- At least 1 year of experience in digital marketing
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Collaborative (across functions)
- Rigorous & organized
- Great listener and communicator
- Problem solver who is driven to try new things
- Data-driven & detail-oriented
What do you get in return
- 50% reimbursement of transportation expenses
- Swile card (ticket restaurant)
- Mutuelle Alan
- A beautiful terrace, ideal for lunches in the sun and coffee breaks
- Good coffee
- Gym, pinball machines, table soccer and Ping Pong competitions
- Fruit baskets (organic!) twice a week
- WFH policy: 2 days at home, 3 in the office
Important: This position is based in Paris, France. You will need to be in possession of an EU visa/French work permit.
Are you ready to push your marketing career and grow within an inspiring team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).