Marketing Data Analyst | English & French
🏆 2-3 years of xp • 💰 €34K - €43K / year • 🚀
France, Bordeaux • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: scale-up leading the tech secondary market.
- Your profile: numbers lover with an interest for marketing data.
- Your mission: translate data into performance improvement.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Marketing Data Analyst | English & French isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is the leading European marketplace for refurbished tech devices.
Their core mission: reducing e-waste! ❤
What is this job about?
In this role as Tracking & Analytics Specialist, you will be a part of the Marketing team and work accross Data Collection projects.
On a daily basis, you will be leading innovative projects related to customer data base, stocks & warehouse, website & apps, and many others. Overall, you will be responsible for the continuous improvement of business processes that rely on tracking and data.
- Research new opportunities
- Support transversal projects
- Create analytics specifications
- Define tracking criteria according to marketing or business needs
- Liaise with technical teams for the mise en place
- Configuration of marketing & media tools such as CRM, Acquisition and Merch.
- Auditing and quality assurance of all the tools in the marketing stack (Analytics, Tag Management System, MMP, etc.)
- Improve web performance with technical optimization of existing tracking order processes
- Take part in the planning & execution to ensure the fulfilment of the company's strategic roadmap
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for junior business analysts with great interest in e-commerce and digital marketing channels.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient in French and English
- Between 2 to 3 years of experience in data tracking
- First experience with Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Previous experience working with Analytical Tools
- Familiarity with Google stack (GMP, Firebase, GA4, GCP, BigQuery)
- You thrive in a scale up environment
- Project Management skills
- Dynamic team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Logical thinker & methodical
- Organized and adaptable
- You love what you do
Our partner highly values any extra experience you have, specially with SQL or any data visualization tool! Make sure to include this in your CV, it can make you the perfect fit!
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to the region around Bordeaux, France.
Are you ready to push your business analytics career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).