Technical Support Technician – bilingual French and Spanish
🏆 1-2 years of xp • 💰 €22k-24k / year • 🚀
France, Laverune (Montpellier) • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leader in queue management technology.
- Your profile: IT enthusiast with experience in Customer Support.
- Your mission: ensuring high quality customer support.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Technical Support Technician – bilingual French and Spanish isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leading company specialized in the technology, solutions and services connected to queue management.
Their core mission: supporting companies in providing a unique customer journey.
What is this job about?
In this position as Technical Support Technician you are responsible for the support of Spanish- and French-speaking customers.
On a daily basis, you answer inbound calls, mails, tickets etc. to solve customers' problems and answer technical questions.
- Ensuring quick reactivity to emergencies and incidents
- Troubleshooting and implementation of solutions
- Providing help with usage, configuration and remote installations
- Supporting the team in customer service operations
As in every customer service position, working hours may change from week to week in order to cover the opening hours of the hotline, including Saturday morning on-call duties. But you can take your Saturday shift remote :).
Who is this job made for?
- For young professionals in the Technical/Hotline Support sector.
- Technology enthusiasts looking for a job abroad. :)
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in Spanish & French
The key skill for this position is the ability to have conversations on technical subjects in both languages!
- 1 year of experience in Hotline Support
- Outstanding listening and communication skills
- High stress management and interpersonal skills
- Great ability to manage incidents and solve problems
- Interest for technology and innovation
- Knowledge about the world of servers and networks
- Linux/Microsoft servers
- IP network
- Jakarta EE
You can earn some extra points if you did a training or your studies in Informatics, you have knowledge in electronics and speak English fluently.
Important: For this position you have to relocate to Laverune. This small city is located just next to Montpellier in the beautiful south of France 🌞.
What you get in return
- A full-time position with great responsibility
- Possibility for great professional growth
- Lunch subsidies (ticket resto)
- Access to the company's fitness room
Are you ready to jump into a new adventure? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).