Tech Content Marketing Manager
🏆 Senior • 💰 €45k-€50k / year • 🚀 France, Paris • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
This Job Is Made For You When:
• You speak English at a native level. • You have at least 5 years of experience in Content Marketing and relevant B2B experience. • You happen to be a former engineer – coding experience is a must!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Tech Content Marketing Manager isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Your Futur Employer
Our partner is a cybersecurity start-up supported by first-class investors. Focusing on the US market from the very beginning, today, most of the company’s revenue comes from US clients.
Their mission: Find breaches in their clients’ public data and protect them from potential damage.
The Job: Your Responsibilities
In this position as Tech Content Marketing Manager, you are responsible for all content related topics as well as customer acquisition.
On a daily basis, you develop content about technical products that builds credibility and authority for the company. You are the first main step towards lead generation!
Your tasks include:
- Analyzing the market and understanding the competitors’ strategy
- Improving the content strategy based on this data
- Developing and implementing content initiatives
- Identifying and understanding the audience
- Create user-oriented content
- Managing the process of planning, writing and publishing the content in various formats
- Ensuring a continuous presence on social media platforms
- Collaborating with the customer-facing teams by being the technical expert in customer presentations
- Determining technical requirements to meet client goals
Thanks to your great communication skills, it’s no problem for you to visit events outside the office aiming to strengthen the company’s brand awareness and generate new leads.
Requirements: The Talents You Need
- Language skills: native English
- 5 years of experience in Content Marketing
- Relevant experience in a B2B company
- High understanding of technical subtleties related to coding
- Strong knowledge of SEO and SEA strategies
- Capacity to handle the full planning and writing process in multiple formats
- Excellent written communication skills
- Analytical skills to track performance
- Experience in offline marketing
- Strategic thinking
What You Get
• Work. Live. Balance. ➡ Life happens, and work can’t always come first. The goal: find room for personal and professional development. • Office in the center of Paris ➡ Enjoy your lunch breaks in one of the typical Parisian restaurants. • Multicultural team ➡ Share your expat experience and exchange with people who live the same life abroad as you do.
Get ready to join the adventure and participate in the development of this dynamic and multicultural start-up! Or share this offer with someone whom you think is the perfect fit! :)