Talent Sourcing Manager | Internship
🏆 > 6 months of xp • 💰 mentioned in offer / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
Do you want to help companies and job seekers meet worldwide? If the answer is yes, keep reading!
Next Station is the main recruitment partner of international companies (e.g. BDO, Back Market, Singulart, Plan Radar). We help HR teams to hire the right candidates faster, anywhere they need. We work on 200 recruitments per year across Europe, seeking sales, marketing, operations, customer support, and other international roles.
Today, Next Station reunites the largest international community with more than 70,000 candidates from +65 nationalities.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Talent Sourcing Manager | Internship isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
About the Team
Next Station was founded in 2018 by Blanca Montero, Nicolas Paulus, and Denis Fayolle, a group of serial entrepreneurs that believed that we could simplify the recruitment process for those people aiming for an international career.
Today, we are a bigger group of believers: 20 people from 14 different nationalities that speak English every day at work and enjoy sharing our different cultural backgrounds. Despite being all different, we connect in a particular way. No matter which team member you ask, the best thing about Next Station will always be the team ❤.
Our values: commitment, fun, and go beyond.
About the Job
In your role as Talent Sourcing Manager, you will join the Marketing team and work directly with Nicolas Paulus (co-founder).
Your mission: find the best channels to source the fitting candidates for our clients!
What You Will Do
On a daily basis, you make sure that we are promoting our open job positions on the right channels.
- Optimize talent sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency
- Analyze and communicate recruitment trends, results and insights to drive future recruitment activity
- Drive the design, development and delivery of effective sourcing plans
- Attract passive candidates for critical roles
- Understand KPIs and monitor service delivery
- Support your team as necessary to achieve high performance
- Gather feedback from the recruitment team to improve the quality of sourced applicants
- Continuously search for high potential job boards all over Europe (and soon globally) and develop fitting sourcing strategies
- Evaluate the effectiveness of sourcing tools such as Linkedin Recruiter, Boolean sourcing, or alternative search techniques
- Identify new tools to optimize the Acquisition team's productivity
We are creating this position from scratch. You will get the opportunity to bring new ideas and drive changes from the very beginning. And soon you can be in charge of developing Next Station's entire Recruitment Sourcing Strategy.
And above all: You will enjoy, learn, and grow with us :)
This position is based in Paris, France. And as we are looking for long-term teammates it would be great if you could stay after the internship!
What You Bring
- You speak English at a bilingual level and at least one more language fluently.
- You have a first experience or deep knowledge of sourcing practices or recruitment.
- You have a data-driven approach to decision making.
- You have a thorough understanding or great interest in the international recruiting landscape, challenges and opportunities.
- You have great organization skills and pay attention to details.
- You have the ability to develop and maintain multiple sourcing strategies.
- You have great communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are a born team player that knows how to work autonomously.
- You have a strong desire to drive changes and develop new channels.
- You have a growth mindset and high motivation to learn and evolve.
- You have a strong understanding or desire to learn about talent sourcing techniques (Boolean search logic, job description optimization, etc.)
Note: We are only 3 years old. You should know what's waiting for you if you join a startup in this phase :).
Are you passionate about our mission and motivated to work in international recruitment? We give you the opportunity to take great responsibility from the beginning and grow with your challenges.
What You Get
- A shared open space office with 3 multicultural startups in the heart of Paris
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry in and out
- Opportunity to take great responsibility in a young company and help to shape it.
Together, we go beyond, enjoy. Repeat.
📏: 6 months – 💰: 700EUR + bonus – 📆: August/September 2021