Talent Acquisition Manager 360° | French-speaking
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
United Kingdom, London • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading recruitment agency for medical technology.
- Your profile: you are a people person, interested in MedTech and HR.
- Your mission: deliver an exceptional experience to the candidate community and clients.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Talent Acquisition Manager 360° | French-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is the European leader for MedTech technical recruitment.
Their core mission: give patients access to safe medical devices by empowering medical device experts.
What is this job about?
In this role as Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be the face of the company for our French-speaking clients across the Benelux, Swiss and French markets.
On a daily basis, you are responsible for building solid relationships with potential candidates as well as looking for growth opportunities next to clients. You will be in charge of consolidating our community ties and become the 'obvious choice' for our candidates and customers.
- Understand clients' pain points to offer the right solutions (company culture, hiring plans, etc.)
- Develop personalized proposals to meet client's business strategy & requirements
- Negotiate contracts
- Create long-term relationships and partnerships
- Become an expert on the company value proposition & pitch to future business partners
- Work on cross-team projects to leverage opportunity
- Achieve personal sales KPI's
- Keep in mind M&A opportunities to penetrate the market
- Find the best channels to identify candidates
- Run headhunting campaigns online, by phone & email
- Define a networking roadmap to find your "go-to" talent scout
- Nurture relationships and turn a cold contact into a long-term partnership
- Keep the CRM database up to date to track conversations, documents and actions taken
- Screen CV's, check references and interview candidates
- Follow-up with the candidates during active processes
- Act as a TA consultant: provide interview coaching, career advice and propose the right services
- Be a representative of the company values
- Lead by example and train new memebers of the team
- Ad-hoc tasks from time to time
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for junior recruiters that are looking for something more. The role will open your horizons to Sales and to the MedTech industry, as well as give you a unique network of health professionals and scientists.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in French and proficiency in English
- Previous experience of 2 years working as a recruiter for a professional service
- IT Finance
- Other regulated industries
- User knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to perform many tasks at the same time
- You are not afraid of picking up the phone and written communication
- Dynamic & friendly
- Upfront yet supportive
- Great listener
- Empathetic & positive attitude
- Resilient - you do everything to succeed
If your studies are science-related or you are familiar with medical devices, you are the perfect fit!
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to London, United Kingdom.
Are you ready to push your career to the next level and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).