Junior Recruiter | English-speaking
🏆 +1 year of xp • 💰 £23K-26K / year • 🚀
GB, London • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading recruitment agency for medical technology.
- Your profile: you are a people person, interested in MedTech and HR.
- Your mission: deliver an exceptional experience to the candidate community and clients.
Note: For this position, you will need to be in possession of an EU/UK visa/work permit.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is the European leader for MedTech technical recruitment.
Their core mission: give patients access to safe medical devices by empowering medical device experts.
What is this job about?
In this role as Junior Recruiter, you will be responsible for building solid relationships with potential candidates as well as looking for growth opportunities next to clients. You will be in charge of consolidating our community ties and become the 'obvious choice' for our candidates and customers.
- Understand clients' pain points to offer the right solutions (company culture, hiring plans, etc.)
- Become an expert on the company value proposition
- Find the best channels to identify candidates
- Run headhunting campaigns online, by phone & email
- Define a networking roadmap to find your "go-to" talent scout
- Nurture relationships and turn a cold contact into a long-term partnership
- Keep the CRM database up to date to track conversations, documents and actions taken
- Screen CV's, check references and interview candidates
- Follow-up with the candidates during active processes
- Act as a Consultant for the candidates: provide interview coaching, career advice and propose the right services
- Be a representative of the company values
- Ad-hoc tasks from time to time
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for junior recruiters or sales professionals that are looking for something more. The role will open your horizons to the MedTech industry, as well as give you a unique network of health professionals and scientists.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in English (C2)
- At least 1 year of experience in Recruitment, Sales or Customer service
- Experience working for international/European markets
- Great communication skills
- Dynamic & friendly
- Upfront yet supportive
- Great listener
- Empathetic & positive attitude
- Resilient - you do everything to succeed
The following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus:
- Degree in science-related fields
- Experience within the medical devices industry
- Knowledge of other European languages
- Experience with Linkedin recruiter, Boolean search, headhunting, lead generation and/or CV stripping
Important: For this position, you should be in London. This means, you will need to be in possession of an EU/UK visa/work permit.
Are you ready to push your career to the next level and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).