🏆 3-5 years of xp • 💰 €21k-25k / year • 🚀
PT, Lisbon • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: intermediary connecting companies with high level professionals.
- Your profile: HR professional with great knowledge of the Portuguese labour world.
- Your mission: defining the talent management policy for a new company.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Talent Manager isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a consulting startup connecting companies with high level professionals.
Their core mission: engage the perfect advisor for each client.
What is this job about?
In this position as Talent Manager you work directly with the COO.
You will have multiple tasks to handle, so your work will vary every day.
- Get in touch with universities across Europe and create valuable partnerships
- Organise hiring and promotion events
- Manage job listings and applications on various job websites
- Refine the hiring process from A to Z
- Maintain a great relationship with your candidate pool
- Welcome new team members and get them all set up
- Create a new-joiner welcome pack
- Manage contracts
- Coordinate with managers and consultants to schedule trainings
- Keep employee files up to date
- Support the finance team with payroll processes
- Be informed about changes in labour law and help implement them if needed
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for HR professionals with a great knowledge of the Portuguese labour world.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in Portuguese & English
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Great knowledge of Portuguese HR practices and laws
- Basic knowledge of payroll in Portugal (HR generalist)
- Proven success in headhunting, recruiting and relationship management
- Experience creating onboarding materials and documentation
- Excellent communication & organization skills
- Great leadership skills
- Ambitious & committed
- Fast learner & dynamic
- Autonomous & responsible
- Result-driven & rigorous
- Flexible & creative
If you already have experience working in a startup you are the perfect fit!
Did you know...? – According to a survey by Hewlett-Packard women apply for a job only when they believe that they fit the position 100% (for men it's 60%). Don't do this to us! Even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements, don't hesitate to apply! :)
Important: For this position you need to relocate to Porto, Portugal.
What you get in return
- Central position in a young company which will allow you to make an impact in your field
- Great autonomy and responsibilities
- Opportunity to work closely with the Senior Management and learn from them
Are you ready to join a young team and have an impact on the creation of new processes? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).