Talent Acquisition Intern @ Next Station
🏆 Internship • 💰 €10k / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
Do you want to help companies and job seekers meet worldwide? If the answer is yes, keep reading!
Next Station is the main recruitment partner of international companies (e.g. BDO, Back Market, Singulart, Plan Radar). We help HR teams to hire the right candidates faster, anywhere they need. We work on 200 recruitments per year across Europe, seeking sales, marketing, operations, customer support, and other international roles.
Today, Next Station reunites the largest international community with more than 20,000 candidates from +65 nationalities.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Talent Acquisition Intern @ Next Station isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
About the Team
Next Station was founded in 2018 by Blanca Montero, Nicolas Paulus, and Denis Fayolle, a group of serial entrepreneurs that believed that we could simplify the recruitment process for those people aiming for an international career.
Today, we are a bigger group of believers: 13 people from 6 different nationalities that speak English every day at work and enjoy sharing our different cultural backgrounds. Despite being all different, we connect in a particular way. No matter which team member you ask, the best thing about Next Station will always be the team ❤.
Our values: commitment, fun, and go beyond.
About the Job
In your role as Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will join the Marketing team and work directly with Nicolas Paulus (co-founder).
Your mission: help us promote each job to the right candidates!
What You Will Do
- Spread the word about Next Station through various acquisition channels
- Identify and test new candidate acquisition channels
- Actively source candidates if needed
- Create different kinds of content: job descriptions, blog articles, social media posts, etc.
- Participate in the development of new marketing projects
And above all: You will enjoy and grow with us :).
This position is based in Paris, France. This means that you must be open to relocate as soon as it is possible.
What You Bring
- You have a bilingual level in English (C1).
- You have a first experience or high interest in human resources.
- You feel comfortable writing various content forms.
- You work highly autonomous.
- You have outstanding organization skills.
- You are a dynamique and resilient personality.
- You are motivated to try and learn new things.
- You speak Spanish or French fluently.
- You have a basic knowledge of web marketing and social media.
Are you passionate about our mission and motivated to work in international recruitment? We give you the opportunity to take great responsibility from the beginning and grow with your challenges.
What You Get
- A shared open space office with 3 multicultural startups in the heart of Paris
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry in and out
- Up to 100€ monthly bonus if you reach your targets
Together, we go beyond, enjoy. Repeat.
📏: 6 months – 💰: 700-800EUR – 📆: March 2021