Talent Acquisition Manager (Growth Mindset)
🏆 3+ years of xp • 💰 €18-26K / year • 🚀
PT, Cascais • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: online platform dedicated to sharing natural food products from the rainforest to your door.
- Your profile: HR professional with an interest in the sustainable, food industry.
- Your mission: manage HR operations with a growth mindset.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Talent Acquisition Manager (Growth Mindset) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an online ecommerce platform committed to sharing the wonders of the rainforest all over the world.
They supply, deliver and share food products from local family farmers, with the goal of ensuring economic, social and environmental sustainability.
Their core mission: sustainably share the benefits of rainforest food products on a global scale.
What is this job about?
In this role as Talent Acquisition Manager, your goal is to manage HR operations within the company.
On a daily basis, you will carry out HR activities. However there is also a growth aspect to your role. You will also be in charge of building and nurturing relationships with external agencies and companies, as well as implementing improvement strategy in the team.
- Recruit new talent for the company
- Implement a benefit program strategy for current and future employees (bonus, training…)
- Gather feedback from each employee, and incorporate this into your strategy
- Analyse and report on work evaluations
- Organise team building activities within the company
- Build and nurture business relationships with current and future hunting agencies
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for HR professionals with great interest in growth strategy.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in English
- Has a Bachelor's degree in HR, Recruitment (or any related field)
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in Recruitment
- Experience with onboarding employees
- Ability to drive HR processes from start to finish
- Knowledge of benefit programs for employees
- Knowledge of headhunting
- Ability to create detailed reports
- Strong business acumen
- Dynamic communicator
- At heart, a leader
- Excellent people management skills
- Solution-oriented and results-driven
- Very organised
- Overall positive attitude
Having a first experience in creating partnerships with universities is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Cascais, Portugal.
Are you ready to push your HR career and work in an exciting, sustainable company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).