Strategy Management Consultant
🏆 Junior • 💰 €27k-45k / year • 🚀
Spain, Madrid • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
Must haves to succeed in this job
- You have studied Engineering, Economics, Math or Science.
- You have recently graduated from a top European university.
- You are motivated to pursue a career in strategy consulting.
- You have good knowledge of data visualisation tools.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Strategy Management Consultant isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Your Future Employer
Our partner is a global investment, asset management and advisory firm. Today, they are a team of more than 60 experts in offices all around the world.
Their core mission: Support early entrepreneurs to succeed and help mid-sized companies to get equity finance.
The Job: All You Have To Know
In your position as a Strategy Consultant you are directly involved in cutting-edge projects worldwide, with increasing responsibilities for a wide variety of international clients.
Your main tasks include
- Communicating the outcomes of projects to both internal and external clients through written, graphical, and oral presentations
- Delivering and managing a diverse range of advisory projects in the TMT sector worldwide
- Identifying and resolving key issues in complex client projects, as well as formulating conclusions and recommendations
- Developing strong working relations with team members and clients, being part of an international and multicultural team
- Supporting the senior members of the team in sales and business development activities
The Talents You Need
- Language skills: proficient level of English (C1-C2).
- You possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Industrial/Telecom/Aerospace Engineering or Economics.
- You have completed your studies from a leading European university with high grades.
- You always aim to reach your goals as fast as possible (that’s why you also finished your studies on time).
- You have a first professional experience in Management or Strategy Consulting.
- You have a great ability to analyze data and to validate or discard hypothesis
- You have outstanding problem-solving and communication skills (oral and written).
- Teamwork, flexibility, and willingness to travel internationally (no relocation involved).
- You are highly interested in consulting, strategic management, and technology.
- Prior experience in strategic or technological consulting in the Telecommunications (TMT) sector
- Fluency in international languages – French, Arabic or Portuguese
- Advanced level of Excel
What You Get
- The chance to develop and execute your own ideas in a dynamic, caring, and high-performing team
- Steep learning curve through great responsibility
- Office in the city centre of Madrid
- Free organic fruits and coffee
- In case you can’t move to Madrid now, you can start working remotely
Are you ready to join this dynamic team and start a career in the world of consulting? Or just share this offer with a friend whom you think is the perfect fit 🙂