Sales Consultant | State Funding
🏆 +2 years of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
Spain, Remote in the EU • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: SaaS learning platform providing languages, soft skills and intercultural training
- Your profile: sales professional with an interest in EdTech
- Your mission: identify potential customers and advice them in a state-funded English learning programme
Note: For this position, you will need to be in possession of a EU visa/German work permit.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Consultant | State Funding isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an EdTech company that provides virtual, blended face-to-face, and digital solutions on language, intercultural and soft skills training to other businesses and organizations worldwide.
Their core mission: empower people through learning digital solutions
What is this job about?
In this role as State Funding Consultant, your responsibilities will include a combination of tasks related to business development, account management, and consulting.
You will contact potential clients, advise and support customers that want to use the company’s e-learning platform to provide their employees with an English state-funded training programme.
- Acquire and onboard new business in your sales region in Germany
- Carry out consultation appointments (arranged by you or by the company’s call centre)
- Support your customers throughout the entire sales process
- Close deals with clients
- Contact potential customers and follow-up those opportunities
- Provide regular sales reports on your targets
- Handle professionally the CRM system (MS Dynamics)
- Maintain regular contact with both public funding agencies and companies
- Reach out and follow the whole process with companies for the state funding, making sure the companies fit the profile
Whom is this job made for?
This position is perfect for sales professionals with great knowledge of learning state funding programmes in Germany that want to use their expertise in business consulting
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in German and Upper-Intermediate level in English
- At least 2 years of experience in sales, ideally in the training/educational sector
- Sales experience in a B2B environment (if you also have B2C experience, even better!)
- Ability to identify, understand and classify customer needs
- Great relationship building skills
- You are willing to occasionally travel within Germany
- Knowledge of state funding learning programmes in Germany
- Rigorous and organized
- Can-do attitude
- Leadership mindset
Having a network within the HR/L&D sector is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
Important: This is a fully remote position and you can work from anywhere in the EU. You will need to be in possession of a EU visa/German work permit.
Are you ready to push your professional career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).