🏆 no xp required • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
NL, Hoorn (near Amsterdam) • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: online gambling & games experts
- Your profile: software development professional with an interest for the iGaming industry
- Your mission: develop high-quality software and web applications
Note: for this position, you will need to be in possession of an EU visa/Dutch work permit.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner operates in the Online Gambling & Games industry. Specializing in gamer satisfaction and comfort, they are committed to casino development and getting top feedback.
Their core mission: to provide top-quality gaming experiences for their customers
What is this job about?
In this role as Software Developer, you will use your creativity skills and technical knowledge to design, develop and implement high-quality software and web applications.
- Develop and test software applications to meet the company’s needs
- Solve problems and technical issues
- Develop upgrades for existing software applications
- Modify software to fix errors
- Identify points for improvement and recommend changes
- Document your work for future projects
- Produce clean, scalable and testable code
Whom is this job made for?
This position is perfect for
- Junior developers with great interest in the online gaming industry
- Experienced software developers looking for a new professional opportunity
- Career freshers looking to gather experience in software development
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in Dutch and English (C2)
- Prior experience as a Software Developer, or a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/related fields and willingness to put all your knowledge into practice
- Development experience with programming languages
- Strong analytical skills
- Curious & creative
- Dynamic team player
- Overall positive attitude
If on top of this all, you have prior experience with/knowledge of Google Closure, Linux, HTML5, WebGL and Mac OSXis... You are the perfect candidate!
Important: This position is based in Hoorn, The Netherlands. You will need to be in possession of an EU visa/Dutch work permit.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).