Social Media Marketing Intern | French and German-speaking
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 €10K / year • 🚀
DE, Paris • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: European marketplace for agricultural equipment
- Your profile: ambitious career fresher with entrepreneurial interest
- Your mission: promote the image of the company through social media
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for? 🤔
Our partner is a European marketplace that facilitates the life of farmers by giving them the opportunity to buy all their equipment online, directly from manufacturers.
By providing access to numerous product references and transparent prices, they aim to become the reference platform for all European farmers.
What is this job about?
In this position as a Social Media Marketing Intern, you are in charge of the Communication of the company's activities on social media platforms. in collaboration with the Head of Brand and other team members, you will create interesting and insightful content.
- Community Management: animate and develop the growing community of farmers on all networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram,...) in different countries (France, Germany, Italy,...)
- Brand Content: Develop marketing and promotional content (banners, highlighting of suppliers,...)
- Newsletters: create, write and send newsletters
- Writing: Create blog content on topics related to agriculture
- Strategy: take part in the development and implementation of the global communication plan of the company
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in French, advanced level of English (C1) and proficient level of German (B1/B2)
- A knowledge of social networks : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, TikTok
- A knowledge of creative tools like Figma, PhotoShop, Wondershare Filmora)
Extra points (not mandatory, but highly valued by the company 😌)
- A previous experience (or internship) in Marketing or Communication
- You are passionate about the agricultural sector or interested in it
- You know how to create and develop a community and above all: you love it!
- You have a strong analytical mind, you know how to learn and reproduce what works best
- You have some knowledge of Italian
Working mindset 💡
- Rigorous, autonomous and very organised
- Curious and team player
- Full of ideas and empathetic
- Good communication skills
- Eager to learn more about start-ups
- You are at ease in an international environment
What you get in return
- Swile restaurant tickets
- A mobility support
- 2 days remote each week and up to 1 week remote per quarter
Are you ready to start a new adventure and discover the worklife in a startup? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).