Customer Service Specialist – Social Media
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 €18k / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona • 🗣 Spanish
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: flower delivery service.
- Your profile: communicative social media enthusiast.
- Your mission: create a great customer experience.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Customer Service Specialist – Social Media isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Our partner is an international flower delivery service operating in over 90 countries.
Their mission: bringing a smile to people's faces by delivering messages in the form of premium quality flowers.
In this position as Customer Service Specialist you are responsible for a great customer support through all social media channels.
Your challenges in detail
- Increase the company's online brand reputation and visibility in Europe
- Manage the content and communication with customers through social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Trustpilot, Google Review)
- Languages: bilingual level in German & Spanish
- 6 months of experience in a Customer Service position
- Great digital skills
- Overall positive attitude
- Outstanding communication, problem solving, and listening skills
- Energetic & smiling
- Autonomous & flexible
- Inclusive & team-player
- 6 months of experience in a digital content creation
- 6 months of experience with social media platforms
- Knowledge about B2C social media communication
- E-commerce experience
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Sant Just Desvern, a nice little city next to Barcelona. You should start ASAP, so it's better if you already have a NIE and Spanish social security number.
What You Get
- Become member of a fast-growing private company
- Healthy culture and international working environment
- Possibility to work 2 days/week from home
- Opportunity for quick professional growth (Social Media Manager)
Are you passionate about beautiful flowers and curious about this job? Just click on apply! Or share this offer with a friend that might be a great fit :).