International SEO Manager
🏆 3 years of xp • 💰 €30k + bonus / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Consolidated international consultancy.
- Your profile: Junior SEO professional with interest in logistics
- Your mission: Develop an SEO strategy to make sales grow internationally.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as International SEO Manager isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is the European market leader for specialised software for stock optimisation.
Their mission: reducing their partners stock while keeping - and even increasing - their service level.
What is this job about?
In this role as SEO Manager, your goal is to grow the company internationally through organic digital channels, in order to reach the right audience.
You will plan and put an SEO strategy in place. On your daily basis, you will analyze the effectiveness of your actions and optimize them accordingly.
- Defining objectives, identifying keywords, analyzing the competition and creating the SEO strategies
- Implementing SEO audits: repairing indexing problems, improving web accessibility, etc.
- Optimizing On page SEO
- Creating link building strategies and monitoring backlinking campaigns
- Improving usability and web conversion
- Creating and optimizing landing pages
- Leading the implementation of the new website
- Coordinating international teams to achieve objectives
- Developing roadmaps, protocols and SEO training to ensure the correct operation of local marketing teams
- Creating dashboards and reports that allow the continuous improvement of SEO
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for junior SEO marketing professionals with great interest in Software solutions or logistics, looking to take its career to the next level.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in English
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing and optimizing SEO campaigns
- Minimum 3 years of experience with SEO strategies and SEO audits
- Advanced knowledge in online marketing, writing web content
- You understand website usuability and conversion
- You are a proficient user of Wordpress (know how to update templates and plugins)
- Expertise in creation and optimization of landing pages
- You know how to create SEO campaigns both on and off page
- Knowledge of SEO amplification
- You have experience with reporting results/performance
- Experience in B2B marketing
- You feel comfortable communicating with multiple stakeholders
- You have a first experience in Project Management
- Great leadership skills
- Positive and dynamic
- Outstanding communicator
- You are passionate about your mission
- Data and results oriented
- Critical and analytical spirit
- Autonomous - you’re not afraid of taking responsibility at an early stage
- Curious - you are motivated to try new things
Important: For this position, you need to relocate close to Barcelona, Spain.
Are you ready to push your marketing career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).