SEO Manager Senior
🏆 Senior • 💰 €35k-40k / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
This job is made for you when:
- You speak English at a bilingual level.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in SEO Marketing.
- You have experience in Project Management and B2B Marketing.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as SEO Manager Senior isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Our partner is the European market leader for specialised software for stock optimisation.
Their mission: reducing their partners stock while keeping - and even increasing - their service level.
As the SEO Manager you report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager. You are in charge of all activities regarding SEO. In detial, your responsibilities include:
- Defining objectives, identifying key words, analyzing the competition and creating the SEO strategies
- Implementing SEO audits: repairing indexing problems, improving web accessibility, etc.
- SEO On page optimization
- Creating link building strategies and monitoring backlinking campaigns
- Improving usability and web conversion
- Creating and optimizing landing pages
- Leading the implementation of the new website
- Coordinating international teams to achieve objectives
- Developing roadmaps, protocols and SEO training to ensure the correct operation of local marketing teams
- Creating of dashboards and reports that allow the continuous improvement of SEO
- Language skills: bilingual level in English
- At least 4 years of experience managing and optimizing SEO campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of online marketing, writing web content and SEO optimization
- Experience with Google Search Console
- Experience in using Wordpress, updating templates and pluggins, etc.
- Experience in creating SEO campaigns both on and off page
- Experience in project management and B2B
- You have certifications in SEO Tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager...
Way of working
- Results oriented
- Analytical mindset
- Proactive and autonomous
- Capable to work under pressure
Nice to have
- Higher studies in Computer Science
- Experience in HubSpot
- You already live in Baix Llobregat or Barcelona
What You Get
- You join a project in full expansion
- Possibilities for personal and professional development in a young environment
- High responsibility from the beginning
- Multicultural team
- Longterm contract
- Flexible schedule, training, free fruits, etc.
Is this the job you are looking for? Then it's time to get ready and prepare an outstanding CV!