Senior Sales Executive | French-speaking
🏆 5+ years of xp • 💰 €60-80K / year • 🚀
FR, Paris, Lille or Remote • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: computer software company providing clients with solutions to improve customer interaction.
- Your profile: senior sales professional passionate to take the next step in their career.
- Your mission: grow the sales pipeline and generate high quality leads..
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Senior Sales Executive | French-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a computer software company who provides solutions to enable companies to communicate better with their own customers.
Their core mission: continue to grow internationally!
About the Job
In your role as Senior Sales Executive for the French market, you will play a vital role in the growth of the company.
On a daily basis, you will implement sales strategy to help lead the sales team to success! You will also be in charge of generating leads and closing deals.
- Create and implement sales strategy for existing and future accounts
- Develop the client portfolio within the French and European market
- Take charge of the sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Leverage your network and build a sustainable sales pipeline
- Report on the sales activity of the team to the Sales Team Leader and Management
- Strive to reach and exceed sales targets
This position is ideal experienced sales professionals with a passion for growth.
What You Bring
- Language skills: bilingual level in French
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling SaaS software solutions
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing large accounts
- Has Sales Training or a Masters in Business
- Knowledge of multichannel prospection strategy and lead generation
- Knowledge of sales techniques (cold calling & emailing)
- Knowledge of complex sales methodologies
- Ability to report to the Sales Team Leader
- Ability to create and maintain strong working relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- You have a reactive, dynamic, and curious personality
- You have a structured and organised working style
- You have strong adaptation skills and an outgoing personality
- You are highly results driven
- You are team player
- Hunter mindset - you never give up!
- Passionate to make a difference
Important: For this position, you can either be located in Paris or Lille, France. Another possibility is to be remote near both of these cities.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV in English! 😊
Are you ready to use your sales experience to take the next step in your career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).