🏆 +3 years of xp • 💰 36K-72K / year • 🚀
DE, Maarssen, near Utrecht • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: SaaS company providing loyalty software to businesses
- Your profile: Sales professional with an interest for SaaS industry.
- Your mission: grow and retain the company's client portfolio.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Manager isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a SaaS company helping businesses to optimise their customer and employee benefits and rewards packages.
Their core mission: bring people and businesses together with loyalty engine
What is this job about?
In this role as Sales Manager for the DACH market, your goal is to increase sales and manage existing accounts within the DACH region.
On a daily basis, you will identify new sales opportunities and enhance the company's relationship with current clients. You are in charge of the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to account management.
- Prospect clients through hunting
- Act as the mediator between the company and existing clients
- Acquire customers, organize their onboarding, follow the accounts and ensure great customer success
- Discover new business opportunities by up-selling and cross-selling within existing accounts
- Liaise with other teams to communicate client expectations
- Contribute towards the company as well as client's goals
- Understand new customer needs
- Drive new ideas and a engage in the further development of the company’s services
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in German (C2) and Upper-Intermediate level of English (B2)
- Min 3-7 years of Sales experience
- Experience working for a Saas company
- Great C-level communication
- Outstanding prospection and closing skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Dynamic team player
- Listener and communicator
- Hunter – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
Speaking Dutch and having a Driver's License is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
What you get in return
- A professional working environment, with a young and innovative team
- An amazing penthouse office-space close to Amsterdam, where you can share and shape your knowledge, experience and creativity
- A salary range tailored to your level, experience and background
- A full-time employment contract
- Annual team bonus scheme
- Business and travel expense reimbursement
- Environment to work on your leadership skills
- A training budget to develop your skills
- Free sessions with our amazing personal trainer if you choose to work from our HQ
Important: For this position, you will be working in Maarssen, near Utrecht, The Netherlands. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).