Digital Marketing Executive
🏆 +3 years of xp • 💰 35K £ / year • 🚀
United Kingdom, London • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading company in sustainable self-storage solutions
- Your profile: marketing professional looking for a new challenge
- Your mission: manage integrated marketing campaigns across multiple product lines and markets
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leading international company in sustainable self-storage solutions specialized in the consultation, design, manufacture, and installation of self-storage.
Their core mission: help customers around the world throughout their self storage journey
What is this job about?
In this position as Marketing Executive, you will work closely with the company’s global offices and suppliers to manage marketing activities across multiple business units, product lines and geographic markets.
- Develop integrated campaigns, including email and social media marketing, using marketing planning and automation platforms
- Produce high-quality, engaging content such as videos, blogs, articles, adverts and e-books for different campaigns, websites and social media
- Manage and oversee digital marketing & sales material in multiple languages
- Create presentations and guides for the Sales team and other departments
- Manage marketing projects and liaise with both internal stakeholders and external suppliers (creative agencies or web development companies)
- Plan, manage and promote online and physical conferences
- Conduct analysis of KPIs and performance reports
- Conduct market research to understand the latest trends
- Define and implement initiatives to improve the company’s digital presence
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient in English and advanced level in any European Language
- At least 3 years of experience in the marketing field
- Interest in international marketing and business development
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of CRM systems and marketing automation platforms
- Working knowledge of WordPress or similar
- Understanding of SEO, PPC and Google Ads
- Outstanding project management and multitasking skills
- Dynamic team player
- Creative and innovative
- Great listener and communicator
- Problem solver who is driven to try new things!
- Outstanding organizational skills
- This position is based in Twickenman, London, UK.
- You need to be in possession of an UK VISA/working permit
- You will need to travel within the UK and internationally (around 1 travel every 2 months)
Are you ready to take your marketing career to the next level? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).