Senior Consultant | Sustainable Finance
🏆 +3 years of xp • 💰 from 60K - negotiable / year • 🚀
FR, Paris • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading Business Consulting and Services company
- Your profile: Consultant with a strong interest in Sustainable Finance
- Your mission: manage complex projects and define strategies accordingly
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a Business Consulting and Services company that provides strategic advice on sustainable growth and competitive advantages. Committed to the UN goals, they are pioneers on providing Environmental, Social, and Governance strategy advice to their clients.
Their core mission: use their expertise to bring value to other businesses
What is this job about?
In this role as Senior Consultant, you will use your expertise and skills to support the hypergrowth of the Sustainable Financial activity of the company. You will manage different international projects related to sustainable finance and define strategies for key clients.
- Lead and manage complex strategic consulting projects
- Collect information through interviews with clients' customers, competitors, suppliers, and employers
- Conduct data analysis
- Define sustainable finance strategies
- Conduct strategic and sustainable development due diligence on SMEs and large European companies
- Assist in impact fund launches
- Prepare and present strategic recommendations to clients
- Analyze companies on environmental, social, governance, climate, biodiversity, and impact related topics
- Contribute to build long term and trusted relationships with clients
- Assist in the development of the Sustainable Finance activity of the company
Whom is this job made for?
This position is perfect for:
- Strategy consultant with strong interest in sustainable development
- People who have experience in strategy consulting and who have done Socially Responsible Investment (SRI)
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in French and an advanced (C1+) level in English
- At least 3 years of experience in Management Consulting Companies; Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance research agencies; Sustainable development within an international company; Asset management; or Private Equity companies
- Interest in sustainable finance
- Great writing and analytical skills
- Prior experience in team management
- Prior experience in a client facing position
- Prior experience managing complex projects (due diligence, background strategy).
- Business acumen
- Team lead
- Focused and determined
- Overall positive attitude
- Goal-oriented and problem solver
Extra points: If on top of this all you speak fluently another European language (especially German or Italian)… you’re the perfect candidate!
Important: For this position, you will be working in Paris, France. You need to be in possession of an EU VISA.
What you get in return
- A young, passionate and diverse team
- Personal development policy, including a planned integration period and a mentoring program
- Offices in the heart of the 8th arrondissement of Paris with a flexible home office policy
- An attractive package (fixed salary + annual bonus, employee savings scheme, generous health, and provident insurances, etc.)
Are you ready to push your career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).