Senior Business Development Manager
🏆 +3 years of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
Denmark, Copenhagen • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
-The company: Information & Technology company designing innovative platforms for multi-industries. -Your profile: sales or business development professionals looking for a new challenge. -Your mission: make sales grow in the Nordic market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Senior Business Development Manager isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leading Information & Technology company specializing in creating innovative platforms and digital experiences for multi-industries! From Financial Services, all the way to Healthcare and Retail, this company is leveraging next-generation technologies to help transform businesses.
Operating across Europe and Latin America, our partner is revolutionizing the relationship between people & technology.
Their core mission: reimagine the relationship between people & technology.
What is this job about?
In this role as Senior Business Development Manager, your goal is to increase sales within the Nordic region.
On a daily basis, you will identify new sales opportunities in the IT sector and enhance the company's relationship with current clients. You are in charge of the entire sales cycle, from prospection and lead validation.
- Become an expert on the company's services
- Explore new revenue streams
- Contact potential clients through various channels (LinkedIn, E-Mail..)
- Inbound lead follow-up to grow the Nordic pipeline
- Identify your prospects' pain points to offer the right solutions
- Manage your pipeline of clients and ensure long and trusted relationships
- Research new market opportunities and relevant sector trends
- Participate in external events
- Collaborate with other teams to optimize the Business Development process
- Achieve the assigned annual target
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in Danish (C2+) and advanced English (C1+)
- Min 3 years of experience in sales of IT Services
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- You feel comfortable with doing presentation for your clients
- Ability to do a full sales cycle of software development (Consulting, Development, Testing, Support).
- You have a strong network of contacts
- Great interpersonal skills
- Dynamic team player
- Enthusiastic and strategic
- Hunter – you never give up
- Strong communication skills
- Overall positive attitude
What you get in return:
- Opportunity to ascend into a higher position
- Work/Life benefits
- Travel opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Training opportunities
- Wellness benefits
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Copenhagen, Denmark. You will need to be in possession of an EU visa/Danish work permit for this position**.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV in English! 😊
Are you ready to push your professional career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).