Advertising Account Strategist | German-speaking
🏆 3+ years of xp • 💰 € 40k-54k / year • 🚀
DE, Barcelona • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: providing digital advertising solutions to optimise sales .
- Your profile: detail-oriented professional with a passion for account management and digital solutions.
- Your mission: manage portfolios of top mid-market accounts for the DACH region.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner specialises in delivering advertising and marketing solutions to help brands, publishers, and retailers to reach and monetize their audiences. Selling B2B worldwide, our partner continues to simplify Ecommerce.
Their core mission: continue to optimise their client’s businesses and increase sales. 📈
What is this job about?
In this position as Senior Account Strategist for the DACH region, your main responsibility is to manage a portfolio of important accounts and support the strategic development of the company.
On a daily basis, you will communicate with clients, upsell services, and advise clients on their digital strategy to maximise profit and success!
- Support the strategic development of the company
- Manage communications with clients and aim to upsell the company’s services
- Analyse client’s KPIs, and identify personalised solutions to ensure that the client’s goals are achieved
- Act as the main liaison with clients, and advise them how to innovate their digital strategy and solve any problems that may arise
- Build strong relationships with clients and provide a high-quality service to ensure client retention & satisfaction
- Optimise campaigns to enhance client’s performance and maximise revenue & margin
- Create personalised decks and presentations to be given in quarterly meetings
- Inspire the growth of your clients by promoting innovative cross channels perspectives
Who is this job made for?
- For Account Management professionals with an interest in the e-commerce industry.
- For people that love building strong professional relationships.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German and advanced level in English
- 4-5 years of experience working as an Advertiser or Vendor in an agency
- 3-4 years of experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Digital Marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and Online Marketing
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in Account Management
- Experience working in the AdTech industry
- Great understanding of the Digital Advertising Industry
- B2B experience
- Knowledge of CRM
- Ability to manage multiple projects and large budgets
- Solutions-oriented mindset
- Organized & great at managing their time
- Team player
- Great listener & Communicator
- Proactive & ambitious
- Strong negotiation skills
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Barcelona, Spain. You also must have working rights in Spain, the company is not sponsoring any visa for now.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).