Senior Account Manager
🏆 3+ years of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
United Kingdom, Anywhere in Germany or The UK (ideally London) • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: media company providing advertising services
- Your profile: professional with experience in the media/advertising industry
- Your mission: manage Key Accounts for the German market!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Senior Account Manager isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an independent advertising company specialized in communication to children, families and young people around the world. Providing efficient and personalized marketing services to their clients, they are helping companies to succeed in their business no matter what their budget is.
Their core mission: meet the needs of their clients by providing an agile and flexible service
What is this job about?
In this role as Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing key accounts, putting together media plans for new clients, doing presentations and collaborating on reports.
- Work directly with and report to the Germany Country Director and support her in setting up the company
- Advise customers and define media strategies for them
- Gather insights from internal and external market researchs
- Negotiate with external partners
- Supervise the implementation of campaigns and plans
- Manage the creation of presentations and reports for customers and present them during client facing meets/calls
- Actively work on new business projects to ensureh the growth of the company
- Lead and manage a Junior Account Manager
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in English and German (C1+)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a media agency or an advertising company
- Knowledge in TV, Digital Media and VOD (video on demand)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Ability to work with numbers
- Great negotiating skills
- Dynamic team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Listener and communicator
- Overall positive attitude
Having experience in a media agency ideally for the German Market and/or in the children’s market is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
Important: For this position, you can work remotely either in Germany (ideally a big city) or in The UK (ideally in London). If you are in London or if you can commute there, you will work on-site but with a WFH policy of 3 days at the office and 2 days at home. You will need to be in possession of an EU/UK VISA for this position.
Are you ready to push your career and grow within an international company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).