Senior Account Executive | US Market
🏆 5+ years of xp • 💰 €60K / year • 🚀
FR, Paris • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: computer software company providing an all-in-one app to improve internal communications.
- Your profile: experienced sales professional with a passion for SaaS and growth!
- Your mission: take charge of the sales cycle and exceed your sales goals!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Senior Account Executive | US Market isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a computer software company selling an innovative app that aids company communications. Providing real-time information, their software permits companies to utilise their workspaces more efficiently, enabling them to make better business decisions.
Their core mission: to make daily business life more efficient and better informed.
What is this job about?
In this position as Senior Account Executive for the US market, your main goal is to drive growth and help the sales team achieve their targets.
On a daily basis, you will be managing the full sales cycle from demos to closing.
- Take charge of the sales cycle (product demos, deal closure…)
- Present the company’s product and services to prospective clients
- Negotiate with prospects and strive to secure a deal
- Develop and nurture client relationships, always acting as a trusted partner
- Advise clients on the correct strategy for their business
- Gather market intelligence and implement this into your sales strategy
- Continually strive to optimise your sales skills
Who is this job made for?
Senior sales professionals looking for a career opportunity abroad (having Paris on their mind 😉).
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in English
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as an Account Executive in a SaaS company
- Deep knowledge of the US market
- Has a network in commercial real estate OR HR
- Experience managing sales cycles from demo to close
- Ability to pitch
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
- Strong negotiation skills
- Great communicator & confident individual
- Deeply analytical
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Great time management skills
- Autonomous & proactive
Having experience in managing junior sales employees is highly valued by our partner, and can be a great plus!
This is a Contrat Cadre.
Important: this position will initially start in Paris, France. However after 6 months, you will be required to relocate to the USA.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV in English! 😊
Are you ready to continue your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position.