🏆 +2 years xp • 💰 €42.7k-57k / year • 🚀
Netherlands, Harleem, near Amsterdam • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
- The company: Our partner is a leading online hotel and property booking service in the tourism sector
- Your profile: Proactive self-starter with Search Engine Advertising experience
- Your mission: As the Online Marketer you will be responsible for managing the SEA accounts for some their growing markets such as Germany, Sweden and Belgium
Do you sponsor visas? No. An EU working visa is required.
Is there room for salary negotiation? Yes salaries are adjusted appropriately to align with one’s experience level
What are the working hours? 40 hours per week/full time
Is there a WFH policy? Yes there is a hybrid work policy in place, this includes 2 days from home and 3 in office.
Is there an opportunity to earn a bonus? Absolutely! Bonuses can be attained every quarter- there is an emphasis on rewarding hard work :)
Job Details & Company Facts
What is this job about?
- Creativity: Creating and setting up exciting new campaigns while also doing keyword analysis
- Analysis: Analyzing campaign and web analytics data and translating it into operational actions to generate revenue and hit company targets
- Accountancy: Bid and budget management
- Tracking: Creating and optimizing paid SEA campaigns. Then, tracking and reporting growth and key KPIs
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: Advanced level of Dutch, Swedish or German(C1) and Upper-intermediate level in English (B2+)
- Minimum 2 years professional experience and in SEA
- Minimum 2 years experience managing an advertising budget
- Minimum 2 years experience in Online Marketing (SEA) (at least a 60% of the time in your previous roles)
- Experience with Google Analytics and good knowledge of Excel
Who are you?
You are confident, autonomous and have an analytical and data driven approach
Bonus points: these are things that aren’t mandatory but our partner thinks would be a plus :)
- Fond of numbers and always looking for improvement
- Like to be part of a pleasant work environment;
- Already aware of what CR, ROAS, QS, GDN, CTR, CPM, AOV, PPC mean
So… what else is in it for you?
- An annual 25 days paid holiday + 8% allowance
- Travel insurance and a pension plan
- 24/7 access to theGoodhabitz online learning platform
- Amazing full salary payment for partner leave
- A free top quality laptop to use for work
- A big emphasis on work-life balance; a workplace in the heart of beautiful Haarlem, but also the possibility to work from the comfort of your own home