SEA Manager Senior
🏆 Senior • 💰 35K / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
This job is made for you when:
- You wish to work in a consolidated international consultancy with more than 25 years of experience.
- You would like to experience the wonderful culture of Spain and Barcelona.
- You speak proficient English and are interested in the world of Marketing.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as SEA Manager Senior isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Our client is a fast growing startup who aim to establish dynamic supply chains to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
Their Core Mission: To drive efficiency and inventory optimization through supply chain solutions.
As SEA Manager your main function is to take care of all Search Advertising actions carried out in the company.
- Developing and planing the strategy to be carried out in each platform
- Managing online advertising campaigns based on objectives of lead generation and sales.
- Overseeing the strategy and execution of campaigns on an international level
- Coordinating international teams for the effective achievement of objectives
- Developing roadmaps, protocols and SEM training to ensure the proper functioning of local marketing teams
- Optimizing campaigns in Adwords and social networks
- Creating a solid test roadmap with the goal of efficiently scaling the SEM program
- Taking responsibility for the analysis of campaign performance using Web Analytics tools
- Language skills: bilingual level in English
- At least 4 years of experience managing and optimizing SEM campaigns
- You have a clear focus on results and analytical skills.
- You have a relevant degree in Digital Marketing or Communication.
- You have knowledge and practical experience working in SEM (Google Ads, Bing Ads, AdWords Editor), web analysis and visualization tools.
- You have experience in Search, Display and Video Adwords campaigns.
- You have experience in Social Ads campaign, mainly in LinkedIn Ads.
- You have the certifications in Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
- You have experience in project management in B2B companies.
What You Get
- You become an early member of a young team that is set to conquer Europe
- Steep learning curve through great responsibility
- The chance to develop and execute your own ideas in a dynamic, caring and high-performing team
- Office in the city center of Barcelona
- Free organic fruits and coffee