SEA Account Manager
🏆 +4 years of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
FR, Lisbon • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: international marketing agency
- Your profile: marketing professional looking for a new challenge
- Your mission: define and execute successful Ads campaigns for your clients
Note: For this position, you will need to be in possession of an EU visa/Portuguese work permit.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an international marketing company. Selling their services worldwide, this company is helping their clients with online campaigns to increase traffic and loyalty!
Their mission: help their clients boost their brand and database.
What is this job about?
In this position as SEA Account Manager, your goal is to ensure the growth and success of the company’s clients through paid media campaigns.
You will manage and optimise Google/Facebook/Bing/Native Ads for your portfolio of clients. On a daily basis, you will analyze the success of your actions and optimize them accordingly.
- Define objectives with your clients
- Design and deploy successful lead generation campaigns with an international dimension
- Manage, optimize & maximize the company's ROI on Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads (among others) both in Search and Display
- Monitor and optimize campaigns regularly
- Provide regular reporting and analysis of campaign performance to both your clients and the company
- Manage acquisition-oriented projects
- Collaborate with other teams for the creation of new advertisements, banners, videos...
- Identify new developments paths
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Technical departments to optimize ergonomics
Who is this job made for?
SEA marketing professionals with great interest in joining an international growing agency, looking to take their career to the next level.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in English and French
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of experience in operational management of Google Ads campaigns (Search & Display)
- Great knowledge of Excel
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager
- Collaborative and dynamic team player
- Creative and innovative
- Great listener and communicator
- Problem solver who is driven to try new things!
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Data-driven & detail-oriented
Having a Google Ads certification is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
What you get in return
- Large budgets for your campaigns and the ability to test and compare a large number of features
- A privileged relationship with our dedicated specialists at Google
- Meetings with the world's leading search marketing experts at trade fairs such as SMX (London, Seattle, etc.) and during visits to Google (Dublin, Paris)
- A team that will support you in your skills development
Important: This position is based in Lisbon, Portugal. You will need to be in possession of an EU visa/Portuguese work permit.
Are you ready to take SEA to the next level and boost your marketing career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).