Sales Development Representative (SDR) | German & English-speaking
🏆 no xp required • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
DE, Seville • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: SaaS company providing vehicle solutions.
- Your profile: natural sales person with an interest for growth.
- Your mission: make sales grow in the German market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Development Representative (SDR) | German & English-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a SaaS company providing innovative solutions within the automotive industry. For car repairs, transportation logistics and fleet management, our partner continues to enable drivers around the world to drive safer and greener.
Their core mission: continue to grow worldwide! 🚗
What is this job about?
In this role as Sales Development Representative (SDR), your goal is to grow business in the German market.
On a daily basis, you will be contacting key decision makers and pitching solutions to prospective clients.
- Become an expert on the company's products & solutions
- Identify and contact new clients through lead generation activities, cold calling, and marketing initiatives
- Respond to inbound interests and target outbound prospects to help establish long-term relationships
- Identify key decision makers within existing accounts
- Lead sales presentations to clients
- Collaborate with Account Executives after the pass over of clients
- Update the CRM regularly with all sales activities and account information
- Meet and exceed monthly & quarterly sales KPIs
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level (C1+) in German and English
- Ability to prospect new sales opportunities
- Comfortable talking on the phone (90% cold calling)
- Strong digital skills
- Dynamic team player
- Great organisational skills
- Highly motivated & dynamic personality
- Great listener and communicator
- Autonomous individual who likes having lots of responsibilities!
- Overall positive attitude
- Having experience in the following is highly valued by the company, and can be a great plus!:
- B2B experience
- CRM experience (Zendesk, SalesForce…)
- Experience working in the German market
- You have a NIE and Social Security Number for Spain
Important: This position is located in the sunny delight of Seville, Spain. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA for this position.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).