Sales Development Representative (SDR) | German-speaking
🏆 2+ year of xp • 💰 €30-40K + bonus / year • 🚀
Germany, Berlin • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: SaaS company providing solutions in the healthcare industry.
- Your profile: junior sales professional.
- Your mission: build your pipeline and exceed your sales targets!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Development Representative (SDR) | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an innovative SaaS company, providing solutions in the healthcare industry. Their service collects and digitizes patient feedback, helping medical centres and practices improve.
Their core mission: grow the business in the German market!
What is this job about?
In this position as Sales Development Representative for the German market, you will join a growing team and help grow sales exponentially!
On a daily basis, you are in charge of identifying and contacting target clients in the medical sector. You will optimise pipeline creation, and exceed your sales targets.
- Identify and contact potential clients in the medical sector (doctors, clinics and hospitals)
- Conduct effective lead sourcing, utilising sales team to boost productivity
- Work with the sales team to optimise pipeline creation
- Ensure efficient lead handover
- Analyse data trends and communicate this to senior management
- Monitor your individual sales KPIs, and ensure you are on track!
- Complete formal sales training and 1-on-1 meetings
Who is this job made for?
Junior sales professionals interested in taking the next step in their career!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German and an advanced (C1) level in English
- Minimum 2 years of working experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows
- Confident individual with strong communication skills
- Deeply organised and result-oriented
- Hunter - you never give up!
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Fast learner & dynamic
If you have experience networking, as well has an understanding of the healthcare sector, this is highly valued by our partner and can be a big plus!
Important: For this position you will need to relocate to Berlin, Germany. After your 2 month probation period, this position can become hybrid or remote.
What you get in return
- The ability to evolve quickly in the company (promotion after only 1 year)!
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, energetic team.
Are you ready to begin your sales career and grow within a fast-growing company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).