Sales Development Representative | Danish-speaking
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 €36K-40K / year • 🚀
DK, Copenhagen • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: high-growth tech company.
- Your profile: junior sales professional looking for a challenging opportunity
- Your mission: grow the company's client portfolio.
Note: For this position, you will need to be in possession of an EU visa/Danish work permit.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a fast-growing tech company that developed a SaaS solution for employee schedule management.
Their core mission: restructure the way employee schedules are planned.
What is this job about?
In this position as Sales Development Representative your main goal is to identify potential customers and successfully introduce them to the Account Managers.
On a daily basis, you research potential customers and get in touch with them via LinkedIn, phone, emails, etc.
Your job will consist of 80% cold calling and 20% emailing.
- Become an expert on the company's brand, business, and SaaS industry news
- Research new markets and build pipelines of potential leads
- Discover, identify and qualify leads via phone or email
- Nurture relationships with customers by identifying pain points that the company's solution can solve
- Deliver qualified appointments to Account Executives
- Act as the face of the company on social media channels
- Support your team where it's needed
Who is this job made for?
- Young graduates that want to gather experience in sales
- Everybody who was born with a great sales mindset and wants to prove this at work
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in Danish (C2) and Upper-Intermediate level in English (B2)
- Min. 6 months of experience in an outbound sales role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (cold emails, cold calling, etc.)
- Great relationship-building skills
- Capability to work highly independent
- Strong organization skills
- Lead generation skills
- Strong communication & listening skills
- Energetic & dynamic
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Fast learner
If on top of this all, you already have experience working in the SaaS industry... you are the perfect candidate!
Important: This position is based in Copenhagen, Denmark. You will need to be in possession of an EU visa/Danish work permit.
Are you ready to start your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).