Sales Development Representative - German-speaking
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 €40k / year • 🚀
United Kingdom, Remote + Office • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: high-growth tech company.
- Your profile: hands-on lead hunter.
- Your mission: grow the company's client portfolio.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Development Representative - German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a cybersecurity platform that offers several security testing solutions.
Their core mission: enable businesses to effectively implement continuous security testing.
What is this job about?
In this position as Sales Development Representative you will be key in helping the company to continue growing its presence across the DACH region by identifying potential customers in the region and successfully introducing them to the Account Managers.
On a daily basis, you research potential customers and get in touch with them via LinkedIn, phone, emails, etc.
- Prospect and qualify leads via Linkedin, Salesforce, phone or email in the DACH region
- Collaborate closely with account executives to research new markets and build pipelines of potential leads.
- Nurture relationships with customers by identifying pain points that the company's solution can solve
- Achieve the monthly KPIs of qualified meetings, opportunities and pipeline generation
- Deliver qualified appointments to Account Executives
- Become an expert on the company's brand, business, and SaaS industry news
- Support your team where it's needed
- Participate in regular training & informational sessions
Who is this job made for?
- Fresh graduates that want to gather the first experience in the sales business.
- Everybody who was born with a great sales mindset and wants to prove this at work.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German and fluency in English
- Min. 6 months of experience working in B2B sales
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (cold emails, cold calling, etc.)
- Great relationship-building skills
- Capability to work highly independent
- Strong organization skills with an ability to manage time effectively
- Lead generation skills
- Excellent communication & creativity skills
- Previous experience in Sales, Tech or a recruitment agency
- Experience working with Salesloft, Outreach, Salesforce, Luscha or Hubspot Marketing
- Energetic & dynamic
- Attention to details
- Start-up mindset
Important: The company has offices in the UK, Belgium, Amsterdam and Germany. For this position, you need to relocate to one of these countries to report in the office.
Are you ready to start your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).