SAP Payroll Consultant
🏆 Associate • 💰 €35k-45k / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
This job is made for you when:
- You are proficient in German and fluent in English.
- You have 5-10 years of experience with processes and/or maintenance in SAP Human Capital Management (HCM).
- You have knowledge of German payroll and/or (post) payroll processes.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as SAP Payroll Consultant isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Our partner is an SAP HCM & SuccessFactors, Qualtrics and Kronos Partner, driving Digital HR for companies across Europe.
Their mission: become the most trusted and experienced guide in your journey to Cloud HR, whatever your starting point and desired pace is.
As a SAP Payroll Consultant your main focus is on Application Maintenance.
Your Challenges in Detail:
- Performing maintenance tasks with existing customers.
- Taking up a role as SAP Payroll consultant in implementation projects for customers (time management and/or (post) payroll projects).
- Ensuring the continuity and correct functioning of implemented processes, systems and tools.
- Supporting and advising clients on a regular basis.
- Language skills: proficient German & fluent English
- 5-10 years of experience with processes and/or maintenance in SAP HCM (Time Management and/or (Post) Payroll)
- Solid knowledge of (SAP) German payroll and/or (post) payroll processes
- You are a passionate person who strives for maximum customer satisfaction
- You work autonomously and organized
- Stress resistancy and flexibility
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
What You Get
- Exciting job in a fast-growing European company
- Flexible, friendly and young working environment
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects
- Fun at work! :)
Are you excited about joining a fast growing international team in Málaga? Let's go! Or just share this offer with a friend that might be a good fit.