SAP Payroll Consultant Senior - Dutch-speaking
🏆 Senior • 💰 €35k-45k / year • 🚀
Spain, Madrid • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
This job is made for you when:
- You are proficient in Dutch and fluent in English.
- You have 5-10 years of experience working in Belgian payroll and/or (post) payroll processes.
- Customer satisfaction is the driving force of your work.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as SAP Payroll Consultant Senior - Dutch-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Our partner is an SAP HCM & SuccessFactors, Qualtrics and Kronos Partner, driving Digital HR for companies across Europe.
Their mission: become the most trusted and experienced guide in your journey to Cloud HR, whatever your starting point and desired pace is.
As a Senior SAP Payroll Consultant your main focus is on Payroll Service Management (MPS).
Your Challenges in Detail:
- Analysing the client's problems/needs and converting them into concrete solutions.
- Autonomously executing the payroll processes, including control of the results on the SAP system of the customer.
- Taking care of the post-payroll activities (DMFA, Belcotax,...) on the basis of well-defined processes (= own MPS Methodology).
- Advising and supporting the customer in case of payroll problems.
- Monitoring the social legislation and its impact on the payroll.
- Supporting and informing the SAP consultants and/or customers in case of legislation changes.
- Being part of a project team at the start-up of new SAP customers and/or services.
- Building trust based relationships with the customers.
- Language skills: proficient Dutch & fluent English
- 5-10 years of experience in Belgian payroll and/or (post) payroll processes
- You are a driven person who strives for maximum customer satisfaction
- You work autonomously and are highly organized
- You master Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Experience in running SAP processes (payroll and/or (post)payroll processes) is a plus
- Stress resistancy and flexibility
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
What You Get
- Exciting job in a fast-growing European company
- Flexible, friendly and young working environment
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects
- Possibility to work 4 days remotely per week
- Fun at work! :)
Are you excited about joining a fast growing international team in Málaga? Let's go! Or just share this offer with a friend that might be a good fit.