SAP Project Manager (HCM)
🏆 Associate • 💰 €35k-40k / year • 🚀
Spain, Málaga • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
Must haves to succeed in this job
- Experience with SAP Human Capital Management
- Experience in project management across teams
- Proficient German language skills OR professional experience with Workforce and Kronos
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as SAP Project Manager (HCM) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Our partner is an SAP HCM & SuccessFactors, Qualtrics and Kronos Partner, driving Digital HR for companies across Europe.
Their mission: become the most trusted and experienced guide in your journey to Cloud HR, whatever your starting point and desired pace is.
As SAP HCM Project Manager you are in charge of all projects related to SAP Human Capital Management.
Your Challenges in Detail:
- Planning, executing and controlling cross-module SAP projects
- Defining and planning internal SAP processes in cooperation with the responsible departments, including the functional management of internal and external employees
- Budget and resource planning for SAP projects
- Ensuring the achievement of defined milestones and reporting of these to the management
- Supporting the sales department with customer appointments, presentations, offer preparation, effort estimation, and calculations
Important to know: The language requirements for this position are proficient German and English. BUT - if you have professional experience working with Workforce and Kronos, German is not necessary.
- Language skills: proficient German & English
- 3 years of experience with SAP HCM (Human Capital Management)/SAP HR
- Experience implementing SAP HCM projects for customers
- Experience in project management across teams (sales and technical team)
- Outstanding communication skills (you know how to be persuasive)
- Knowledge in Workforce and Kronos
- Spanish language skills
- Experience as a consultant in SAP
- Experience in SAP projects with clients from industry and medium-sized businesses
What You Get
- Exciting job in a fast-growing European company
- Flexible, friendly and young working environment
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects
- Fun at work! :)
Are you excited about joining a fast growing international team in Málaga? Let's go! Or just share this offer with a friend that might be a good fit.