SAP FICO Consultant
🏆 Associate • 💰 €45k / year • 🚀
Spain, Málaga • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
Must haves to succeed in this job
- 10 years of experience with SAP Finance solutions
- 4 years of experience with AP, AR, and GL
- Bilingual level in English
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as SAP FICO Consultant isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Our partner is an SAP HCM & SuccessFactors, Qualtrics and Kronos Partner, driving Digital HR for companies across Europe.
Their mission: become the most trusted and experienced guide in your journey to Cloud HR, whatever your starting point and desired pace is.
Your responsibilities as SAP FICO Specialist will vary depending on your profile. You can either focus on the Support Analyst part of the job or go into the direction Release & Knowledge Management.
Your Challenges in FICO Support Analytics
On a daily basis you will be “running” the support. This means, you will take care of the Incident, Problem & Change Management for the SAP S/4H public cloud solution for Finance. In detail you:
- Provide 1st and 2nd level incident management support,
- Build relationships with service providers and 3rd party suppliers,
- Ensure problem management support,
- Participate in the change management process: analysis and implementation of new user requests,
- Contribute to the quarterly SAP S/4H public cloud solution deployment,
- Contribute to the support & continuous improvement of the interfaces between SAP S/4H FI cloud and other solutions in the SD Eco-system,
- Contribute to the support of the analytics & reporting solutions,
- Ensure that security policies and processes are respected.
In this position, you also contribute to the support & enhancement of the reporting & analytics for the SAP S/4H public cloud solution for Finance.
Your Challenges in FICO Release & Knowledge Management
- Ensuring the delivery of a release management strategy & procedure
- Managing the execution of releases
- Analysing the release notes for relevant new features
- Ensuring coordination of testing activities
- Communicating to key users, end users and other stakeholders on progress and actions
- Assessing needs for documentation (FAQ, quick reference guide, training material)
- Ensuring delivery of the mentioned documentation
In this role, you are also responsible for driving and controlling the standardization of business process set up in the SAP S/4 Hana Public Cloud solution.
- Language skills: English C1-C2 (written and spoken)
- 10 years of experience in analysis, configuration or support of SAP Finance solutions
- 4 years of experience with Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), General Ledger (GL), closing and reporting business processes and requirements
- Experience in a multi-national support or delivery process
- Experience in setting up and coordinating release management, testing management, and knowledge management processes
- Experience in driving standardization initiatives in a multi-national environment
- Experience with ITIL methodology, helpdesk process & tooling
- Experience working for European clients
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
- Precise & structured way of working
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to operate independently and work well under pressure
- Language skills in German, Dutch, or French
- Degree in IT
These requirements are not carved in stone. If you have the required experience in SAP FICO, don't hesitate to apply! In a new team there is always space for flexibility :).
What You Get
- Exciting job in a fast-growing European company
- Flexible, friendly and young working environment
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects
- Fun at work! :)
Are you excited about joining a fast growing international team in Málaga? Let's go! Or just share this offer with a friend that might be a good fit.