Sales Travel Consultant | German-speaking
🏆 +3 years of xp • 💰 €32K-33K / year • 🚀
Germany, remote anywhere in the world • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: international travel booking platform
- Your profile: sales professional passionate about travelling
- Your mission: grow and retain the company’s portfolio of clients!
Note: for this position, you can be remote anywhere in the world.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Travel Consultant | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company providing a platform for booking and organising travels. Integrated by people passionate about travelling, they ensure high-quality, safe and unique experiences.
Their core mission: provide travellers with the best possible experiences!
What is this job about?
In this role as Travel Sales Consultant, your goal is to grow your portfolio of clients!
On a daily basis, you will identify new sales opportunities and enhance the company's relationship with current clients.
- Guide customers who want to book a trip through the company’s website
- Advice customers before making a booking
- Work with closed leads and get new customers
- Act as an ambassador of the company, maintaining a professional image when working with customers
- Meet the sales goals established by the company
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for
- Sales professionals with great interest in the Travel & Tourism industry
- Professionals with great practical experience in the German market that want to use their knowledge in travelling consulting
- People with the ability to naturally build collaborative and trusting relationships
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in German and English
- At least 3 years of experience in sales B2C -You feel comfortable with digital technologies and multi-channel communication (Phone, Skype, mail, physical appointment, Linkedin, etc.)
- You have experience and know how to get new B2C customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and international environment
- Wanderlust – you love travelling!
- Customer oriented
- Listener and communicator
- Hunter – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
Important: For this position, you can wor remotely anywhere in the world.
Are you ready to push your sales career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).