Sales Team Leader | German-speaking
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 €45-60K / year • 🚀
France, Marseille or Barcelona • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading rental company.
- Your profile: junior sales professional with an interest for management and growth!
- Your mission: manage the sales team and grow business in the German market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Team Leader | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a rental company mainly operating in the tourism sector. Founded in 2013, the company now has more than 100 employees and is offering its services in over 50 countries.
Their core mission: become the world leader in their sector.
What is this job about?
In this position as Sales Team Leader for the German market, you will join an international team consisting of people from countries such as France, Italy, Croatia, and Greece.
On a daily basis, you are in charge of conducting B2C sales to German clients. You will always been on the lookout for new prospects, and will support our partner’s clients until the deal is closed.
You will also manage the B2C team in the German market, ensuring that all sales objectives are met!
- Prospect new clients in the German market by multi channel communication
- Understand the clients needs and follow-up throughout the process
- Provide customers with all necessary information related to their booking
- Ensure that the company retains a 100% client satisfaction rate and strong customer loyalty
- Ensure that all sales KPIs are met
- Manage and oversee the working of the B2C team in the German market
Who is this job made for?
Junior sales professionals interested in management, who have always dreamt about living abroad!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German and advanced level in English
- 2-5 year of experience in Sales
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales Management (team of 5+ people)
- Deep knowledge of the German market
- Knowledge of a CRM
- Strong digital skills
- Knowledge of reporting
- Top communication skills
- Great negotiation skills
- Great interest in tourism sector (in Germany)
Working in a startup requires a special mindset. Make sure you know what is waiting for you!
- Energetic & agile
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Fast learner & dynamic
- Problem solver who likes collaborating with others
- If you have experience in the following, this is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!:
- Knowledge of a ticketing system
- CRMs (especially Zendesk)
Important: For this position you can either relocate to Marseille, France OR Barcelona, Spain.
What you get in return
- A flexible work from home policy
- Restaurant tickets
- The chance to join a dynamic, international team
Are you ready to start your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).