Sales Manager & Team Lead US-Market
🏆 Associate • 💰 €40k-45k / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
Must haves to succeed in this job
- 3+ years of experience in Sales (preferrably B2C)
- 1+ year of Team Management experience
- Experience opening an international market
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Manager & Team Lead US-Market isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Your Future Employer
Our client is a fast-growing start-up creating a community to bring artists and collectors together.
Their core mission: giving artists a voice in the digital world.
Job Description: All You Have to Know
As Sales Manager for the US market, you manage a team of 4 to 10 people.
Your challenge: Raising the company’s sales volume while managing the accounts of art collectors in the US.
Amongst a variety of tasks you need to:
- Reach and overcome goals in sales, repeat purchase and art collector satisfaction
- Build great and exclusive relationships with art collectors
- Execute processes and different functionalities to improve customer experience
- Define priorities and measure the performance of your team
- Identify new opportunities to grow
- Build and motivate your team to reach ambitious objectives
- Report to the Head of Operations
- Participate in the company’s development and bring creative ideas to achieve the company’s mission
Your Profile: The Talents You Need
This job is in the art sector, which means that you should at least be a little bit interested in art, design, etc.
- Language skills: bilingual level in English
- You have 3+ years of experience in Sales...
- ... and 1+ year of experience in a team management position (3-4 team members).
- You already opened or worked on a international market (not necessarily the US).
- You are a role model for customer relationship management.
- You have great knowledge of the US market & culture.
- You are an empathetic personallity with a high ability to adapt.
- You already worked in a digital environment and enjoyed it :).
- You know what working in a start-up is about.
Way of working
- Data-driven mindset and ease at KPI management
- Results-oriented way of working (you prove this in your resume)
- Fast learner, curious, and dynamic
- A born problem-solver
Nice to have
- Previous experience in customer relationship or B2C sales
- High interest in the art market
- Experience in e-commerce
- Experience in either of these sectors: luxury goods, art, design
Get ready to join the adventure and participate in the development of this dynamic and multicultural start-up!