Sales Manager & Team Lead US-Market
🏆 Associate • 💰 €30k-40k / year • 🚀 France, Paris • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
This job is made for you when:
• You have knowledge of the US market and culture. • You have 3 years of experience in B2C Sales. • You know what it means to manage a team and you love facing this challenge.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Manager & Team Lead US-Market isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Your Future Employer
Our client is a fast-growing start-up creating a community to bring artists and collectors together.
Their core mission: giving artists a voice in the digital world.
Job Description: All You Have to Know
As Sales Manager for the US market, you manage a team of 4 to 7 people.
Your challenge: Raising the company’s sales volume while managing the accounts of art collectors in the US.
Amongst a variety of tasks you need to:
- Reach and overcome goals in sales, repeat purchase and art collector satisfaction
- Build great and exclusive relationships with art collectors
- Execute processes and different functionalities to improve the customer experience
- Define priorities and measure the performance of your team
- Identify new opportunities to grow
- Build and motivate your team to reach ambitious objectives
- Report to the Head of Operations
- Participate in the company’s development and bring creative ideas to achieve the company’s mission
Your Profile: The Talents You Need
- Language skills: English native
- 2+ years of experience in Sales
- 1+ year of experience in a team management position
- A role model for customer relationship management
- Knowledge of the US market & culture
- Experience in either of these sectors: luxury goods, art, design
Way of working
- Data-driven mindset and ease at KPI management
- Results-oriented way of working
- Fast learner, curious, and dynamic
- A born problem-solver
Nice to have
- First start-up experience
- Previous experience in customer relationship
- High interest in the art market
Get ready to join the adventure and participate in the development of this dynamic and multicultural start-up!