Sales Support | Swedish + English-speaking
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 €30-36K / year • 🚀
DK, Weesp • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: solar power company providing products, engineering and financing to customers worldwide.
- Your profile: junior sales professional with an interest in sustainability!
- Your mission: assist in sales and customer service activities, helping to grow the Swedish market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Sales Support | Swedish + English-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner sells solar power products and services to customers worldwide, promoting sustainable energy and creating a greener future!
Their mission: grow within the Nordic market!
What is this job about?
In this position as Sales Support, your goal is to assist in pre and post sales activities.
On a daily basis, you are responsible for answering all incoming sales queries, advising customers and conducting follow-ups to ensure an excellent customer experience.
Your tasks in detail
- Answer all incoming sales related questions via phone, mail and live chat
- Confirm quotes and price agreements
- Process customer orders
- Become an expert on the company’s products and services, sharing relevant information when needed
- Advise and inform customers/prospects about products and guide them through the webshop
- Follow-up with customers during post-sales (delivery queries…)
Who is this job made for?
For junior sales professionals who are passionate about customer experience!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: C2 level in Swedish, with a level of C1 in English
- Minimum 6 months of experience in Sales B2B
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel…)
- Knowledge of cross-selling
- Interest in sustainable energy
- Outstanding communication skills
- Extremely organized individual
- Energetic & smiley
- Autonomous & result-driven
- Flexible & Resilient
- Inclusive & team-player
On top of this, if you speak Dutch fluently… you’re the perfect candidate!
Important: this position is located in Weesp, The Netherlands (just 20 minutes from Amsterdam!)
What you get in return
- Company laptop and phone
- Delicious daily lunch
- Discount of company products
- Great cover on your travel expenses
Are you ready to kickstart your career? It's time to apply! You can also share this offer with a friend who you think is the perfect fit 🙂.