Sales Support I German+Dutch Speaking
🏆 +1 year xp • 💰 €30-33.6k / year • 🚀
Netherlands, Amsterdam • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Our partner is an innovative T-shirt company, specialising in long fit shirts for taller men
- Your profile: Excellent communication skills with a mind that is always centred around customer satisfaction
- Your mission: In the Sales Support position your daily goal will be to turn the company’s everyday customers into supporters by providing the best possible service with suitable solutions to problems
- Do you sponsor visas? No we don’t. You need to be in possession of an EU working visa.
- Where will I have to be for this job? For this job you must relocate to Amsterdam or nearby
- What are the working hours? Full time
Job Details & Company Facts
- Provide services to customers via telephone, e-mail and chat. Every customer is different so you will provide them each with a specialised
- Work together with your colleagues to help the treasured customers with their questions beyond expectation. This company always likes to go the extra mile
- Advise customers on the right choice in terms of shirt size, combination of items or the best colour
What do you need to come & join?
- Language skills: Complete proficiency in German (C2) and atleast an upper intermediate level of Dutch (B2+)
- Experience: Minimum 1 years experience in Customer Care
- Ability to communicate, email and phone customers
- Good with emailing and digital basic tool
- You have a passion for service and personal contact
- You have a feeling for (men's )fashion and styling
Who are you? You are proactive, enthusiasstic with great organization skills. You want to accelerate your fresh career in the beautiful and buzzing Amsterdam.
So… what else is in it for me?
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing and exciting e-commerce company
- Friday afternoon drinks on our roof terrace with the company
- Free delicious and tasty lunches
- An environment where your opinion and feedback count!